Saturday, January 16, 2016

What Maggie's GPS is really thinking

I really do rely on the GPS quite a bit. So much so, that if it could talk I can imagine (in its frustration with me) saying the following things:


  1. You're going the wrong way.
  2. Now you're really going the wrong way!
  3. No! It's the other left Maggie! (e.g.  I was supposed to turn right.) 
  4. Curse You Maggie! Now I have to recalculate our position again!
  5. Ah, yes finally, now if you just follow this straight line you might actually get where you need to go.
  6. Er, that's not a sidewalk  you're walking on Maggie, that's a highway-I'm recalculating again! (Being your GPS is so stressful!)
  7.  Why, why why  did you have to turn the wrong way and walk  10 minutes in the wrong direction? Crickey, I don't know what to do with you!
  8. GRR now I'm out of range-no signal!
  9. Ok back on track-we might actually make it there before night hits! (Never mind you've only been lost since noon. Details, details!) 
  10. You have reached your destination on the right! (Finally!) I think I'll just go out of range again and de-stress!
It's true. With the help of my slightly stressed GPS I make it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment