Monday, February 8, 2016

A message from Jules Verne

"Ah! Young people, travel if you can, and if you cannot - travel all the same!"-Jules Verne
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/jules_verne.html#wxaAvA0ZrvUprqE1.99


The writer Jules Verne was born today in 1828.  I saw this quote by him and rather liked it because I like traveling, even if it's only in my mind. Sometimes, when I'm feeling more imaginative, I think about where I'd go If I could go anywhere for a day. Today I think I'd go to Sydney Australia. I've never been there and I'd like to see it. I'd like to go to the opera house and walk around Sydney in general. It sounds fun. The point of imagining this, is to make me work harder at actually going. One day I'll get there. As much as I do like traveling, I also feel happy coming home because for me there is no place like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment