Sunday, February 14, 2016

A night of fun

As my parents are in town last night I was able to take them to Sculler's jazz club for a concert. It was my treat to them because it's also my Dad's birthday tomorrow. It's the first time that my parents let me treat them to do something like that. Although I knew before that I don't have to spend money to show them I love them, it did make me feel good that I can now do something nice like that for them. Plus, I got to enjoy the concert too. This group called New York Voices and they sang songs by Paul Simon and Stevie Wonder. It was really beautiful and everyone had fun.  One thing I like best about live music is that musicians show how much they love what they do in the joy in their faces when they sing. I like seeing how happy people look when they perform. To end this post, I have to say I'm glad I was able to share this experience with my parents because I love them so much!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment