Friday, February 19, 2016

A prize in a cereal box always made me feel happy!

Today in 1906 Kellogg's cereal company was created. Why is this so noteworthy? It's just that it makes me think of how I liked how cereal boxes used to have prizes in them. I think they still do, it's just I haven't bought a box with one in it for a while. As a kid, it was kind of fun to get a surprise at the bottom of the box. The one I remember most for some reason is a spoon that changed color when it got wet. Why I remember that, I don't know, but it was pretty cool to me. The spoon aside, it's nice to have something to look forward to and hope for, even if it's something small like a color-changing spoon. I hope that whatever happens, that life holds a lot of good surprises for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment