Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mardi Gras!

Today is Fat Tuesday. I know that in some countries people get all dressed up (or as I like to say glammed up) and dance and have a parade. One of my goals one day is to go to a Mardi Gras parade because it does look really fun. The closest experience I've had to Mardi Gras was when I got all dressed when I was in a chorus. I got to wear this red sequined suit and black pants and someone did my hair and I ended up wearing more makeup than I ever had in my life. I remember it feeling kind of like a party because I've always loved singing too. So I think in a way, even though it wasn't Fat Tuesday, I still had a somewhat similar experience and I'm grateful for it. It reinforced my belief that I should enjoy life in the moment-which is something I think Fat Tuesday is sort of about. So here's to Fat Tuesdays and getting all glammed up!




No comments:

Post a Comment