Sunday, February 21, 2016

My new random mission: Finish a gigantic puzzle

I rather like puzzles, especially on very cold days when it's too cold to think about going outside. As you can see the puzzle I'm doing right now is a bit of a mess but it is a work in progress nonetheless. I like how puzzles make me think and how satisfying it is when all the pieces fit together. For me it's comforting to know that there are things that are certain like puzzles, there's always a beginning and an end and everything fits together somehow. As I'm feeling all philosophical at this moment, I'm thinking life is kind of like a puzzle. Things do fit together and come right in the end. Life can be hard but for me it's been satisfying when things work out the way they should, even if things work out in a way I didn't expect. I feel like that's the fun of it. One last note about the puzzle, I'll post a picture once it's done to compare to this "before" picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment