Friday, March 11, 2016

Come watch Polymnia Choral Society Sing on Saturday

I love singing which is why I joined Polymnia Choral Society in Melrose, MA which is having a concert today (3/11) at 7:30PM. The concert is to celebrate the life of Anne Frank. It's interesting because although I read Anne Frank's diary in school I never stopped and thought about what she might think if she were alive and knew that people were reading her diary. I know that at some point she was quoted saying she wanted to go on living long after she had died. I think that the most uplifting thing about Anne Frank was that she did live on. Heck, people still sing songs about her, as I will do tomorrow. She shows the pen is mightier than the sword and to me, that's definitely worth singing about!

If you want to come to the concert you can buy tickets online at: http://www.polymnia.org or at the door. The concert starts at 7:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment