Sunday, March 6, 2016

If I could go into space

So, I'm very proud of my Mum because she's in a study at Michigan State University doing exercises that someday perhaps astronauts in space will do as well. (They're testing out what would be most effective for astronauts to do to keep them fit and healthy.) Why am I writing about this now? I'm writing about it because the first woman to go into space,  Valentina Vladimirovna Tereshkova was born today in 1937. It got me thinking about what I'd like to do if I could go into space:
  • I'd like to be able to be weightless. (I realize I can feel that way in a pool or if I want to get all heigh tech-and get the resources to do it, I could go in one of those planes that simulate 0 gravity. However, being weightless in space seems so much cooler.)
  • I think seeing the earth from up there must be really beautiful.
  • I want to know what it's like to eat in space.
  • I think it would be cool to exercise in space-if only because hopefully one day they'll do exercises my Mom tested out first. (I really believe my Mum knows best-at least in some things!) 
  • I'd like to walk on the moon-if only to stick a flag in it with a Minion on it and because it looks fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment