Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Why I love my friends

"Love is being stupid together."- Paul Valery
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

My friends and I have had a lot of fun together and I think part of the great thing about having friends is that even being slightly wacky is more fun with them around. It doesn't matter if it's something little like establishing inside jokes that are only understandable to me and my friends, or giving hugs to random strangers for the joy of it, or walking around a parking lot looking for a movie theater that is in fact right in front of us but we're too busy talking to notice. I love my friends so much because we can have fun and share things like that. If I could wish something for everyone I'd wish that everyone had at least one really close friend. They're the best thing to have-even if it's just for the sake of having someone to do something stupid with! To end, let me say that I love my frieda ever so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment