Sunday, April 3, 2016

A beautiful wedding for my friend

This weekend I had the great privilege of attending the wedding of my friends April and David.  I've always liked weddings as they are truly joyous occasions. This event was especially so. I've known April for a long time as she used to be the leader of my Bible study group before she moved out of state. She's always been an inspiration to me and so it is really a delight to see her so happy. Although  I don't know David as well as I know April, it's just so nice to see two people so much in love.  I think what I like best about weddings is getting to congratulate people just for being happy and for being in love.  To me it's a way of sharing that love.  Love is best shared and April and David show that in everything they do. April is a pastor and that shows in everything she does. Just as I think she was meant to marry David, she was meant to spread God's word and love to everyone.  I want to take this opportunity to wish them both every imaginable happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment