Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy story about lawn mowing

Usually I don't really think of lawn mowing as a terrifically happy thing to do. (Although I do have to admit that when I was younger I used to like riding around with my Dad on this tractor thing he used to mow the lawn. He'd go really fast and it was fun.) Anyway,  I just read a story about these two men in Alabama who helped an older lady mow her lawn. They have an organization that mows lawns for free for the elderly and other people in need.  One of the men that helps mow the lawns said that he wanted to "restore the importance of giving back to the community." I hope more people give back. Maybe it's not by mowing lawns for old ladies but just give back in general. In short, I'm all for spreading the love! To read about the Good Samaritan lawn mowing men click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment