Saturday, April 30, 2016

Having an education is awesome!

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."-William Butler Yeats
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williambut101244.html

I think education is the best gift I've been given. It's funny because in the beginning it was thought I might not be able to be educated. To this day, I'm really glad my parents didn't listen to people that said that and sent me to school like everyone else. I think knowing that people thought I wouldn't be able to do something made me want to do it more. I never want to stop learning because then life wouldn't be as fun. I think it's something that everyone deserves to have. Even if learning isn't easy, its still worth it. Knowledge is something no one can take from you. It's the best thing to have!


No comments:

Post a Comment