Monday, May 16, 2016

A wonderful wedding

I just got back from a lovely wedding where my good friend Amanda got married to an awesome man named Glenn. The wedding was by a lake in Mount Dora, Florida and it was really beautiful. I liked how the couple had a close friend officiate the wedding and because the bride is originally from Brazil part of the ceremony was in Portuguese. I like weddings that include so many aspects of people's lives, things that made them feel happiest. I also like that weddings always include dancing. If ever there's an event where people should dance, it's a wedding.  Although I know Amanda more than I know Glenn, I can tell that they both complement each other well. They are both energetic, fun, and full of life and I think their happiness touches so many other lives. So I want to take this opportunity to wish both of them every imaginable happiness!





No comments:

Post a Comment