Sunday, May 22, 2016

Happiness in wanting what I get

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." Dale Carnegie
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

I'm all for achieving goals and I have found that I feel that even if the goals I have weren't exactly reached in quite the way I meant them to be, I do feel successful. I think the things that I have are things that I really wanted most and love most now. This isn't to say I don't want to hope for better things to come, it's just that  I'm happy knowing that whatever happens, things do come out all right in the end, which is why I know I'll be happy with what I get. In the end, the things I get are ultimately what I'm meant to have. If I could give something to everyone, I'd give that sense of happiness to them, just because it's a lovely feeling to have. 






No comments:

Post a Comment