Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Help! Sponsor Maggie!

The Epilepsy Foundation New England is having its annual Walk for Epilepsy this Saturday (5/21) and I am writing to support their cause. The Foundation has done so much for so many people, myself included. Their programs like art therapy and support groups, among other activities. I'm going to participate in the walk has helped me in so many ways. In that sense I think, looking back being diagnosed with epilepsy has been a blessing in disguise because it help connect me with so many wonderful people. I don't think I can thank the Foundation enough for all they do.

If you have a few dollars to spare and could sponsor me to support a cause for which I care deeply, I'd very much appreciate it! To sponsor me, follow this link: https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/maggie-sheets/BostonWalk2016 


Thanks so much in advance for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment