Saturday, May 21, 2016

Hooray for a Busy Saturday!

Today was a really good day. I participated in a walk fundraiser for the Epilepsy Foundation which went really well and I also sang with the chorus I'm part of called Harbor Lights chorus which is a barber shop style band.  I think we sounded pretty good, if I do say (or rather sing) so myself.  I find that even though I'm a bit on the tired side now, I do like being busy if I'm doing something good for someone else and/or doing something I really enjoy. In that sense, I feel a good sense of tiredness. When I feel that my day has been fulfilling then I can go to bed knowing I did something good that day. My hope is that if people have to feel tired, that at least sometimes, they too can feel like they've done something good.  It's a lovely feeling to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment