Monday, May 2, 2016

Just so even God can hear I'm happy

I hope that at some point in their lives (hopefully many points actually) people can feel so happy they feel like shouting! All I know is that for whatever reason when I'm really happy I shout "OH MY GOD!" and in my head I imagine I'm just shouting so even God can know how happy I feel.  Some OH MY GOD shouting moments include:


  • When my boss and a coworker chipped in to give me a t-shirt and bandaids with Minions on them. (They know me too well-that I love Minions and I can be accident prone.)
  • When I found out one of my really good friends got engaged.
  • When I'm going home and I get to see my family after getting off the plane.
  • When I got into a mentorship program and learned I was going to be a mentor.
  • When a friend randomly calls just to say hello. 
So here's to OH MY GOD moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment