Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Just a thought for the day...

I was thinking today about how nice people can be even to complete strangers. What made me think of it was some comments on Youtube videos I've seen. Here are a few of the most positive and kind ones I've read. (Disclaimer: I did not post any of the comments below.)
  • From a post "Sleeping At Last-I'll Keep You Safe": "Hello person who is reading this, i hope you have a great life, keep smiling and never give up even if your depressed don't worry, life is like a game your age is your level and you go up every year and you have to survive and not get in accidents or get injured. Just have a wonderful day and hope you the very best. Much Love" 
  • Posting on the video for "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne- "Keep holding on to your dreams and don't be afraid." 
  • Posting on the video "F***in' Perfect (clean): "It is okay to be yourself. It is okay to be 'different'. It is okay to be an individual. There is no real 'perfect'. If you love yourself, you are perfect the way you are."
These quotes show how great people can be to each other. These individuals didn't know exactly who would read their messages, they just wanted to send a bit of cheer out into the world in the hope it reaches someone in need. All I have to say is people rock and keep spreading the love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment