Wednesday, May 25, 2016

People have a friend in me

"There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met."- William Butler Yeats
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/williambut383082.html

What I think I'd like most in this world is for people to feel like they have a friend in me. I've always liked meeting new people and I've always believed that everyone deserves to have friends. It's true that I may not agree with everything people say and/or do but I still care about people on a basic level. I like seeing people happy and whenever and wherever I can, I like playing a part in bringing about that happiness. It gives me a purpose and something to strive for. I am blessed to have many friends whom I care for very deeply and I feel as though I can't thank them enough for how they have enriched my life. I plan to continue to meet and hopefully befriend many more people in life and if I can play a role in helping them find happiness, then I know my life will be well lived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment