Sunday, May 8, 2016

Why I'm lucky to have a lovely Mum

I'm lucky that I have a lovely Mum. I say she's a lovely Mum and that I'm lucky in that she's done so much and worked really hard to help make sure that her whole family is taken care of.  When my siblings and I were in school she'd go out of her way to learn as much as she could about what we were studying in school so she could help us.  She and my Dad would go to every performance, sports event, award ceremony we had. She's always been there when someone was/is in need and she's always been a very good listener in times of need.  Plus, she's always been there when we really needed someone even if it meant traveling thousands of miles to be there, my siblings and I knew if something happened to us, she'd be there. Since we live far away from each other now, I look forward to talking with her on the phone and even if we don't have a lot to talk about, I always find I feel better after talking with her.  Most of all I think my Mum is lovely because she's my Mum and I love her very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment