Saturday, June 4, 2016

An awesome concert

I just came back from performing with Melrose's Polymnia Chorus. We sang the musical Jesus Christ Superstar with soloists playing the different parts in the play and the chorus backing them up. It was really fun and what made it especially nice was how happy it seemed to make the audience when they watched us all sing. Even if the musical is rather sad, the fact that it can still bring happiness despite being a sad story, makes it a very fulfilling musical to perform. I thought everyone sounded really good and plus we had a professional Broadway singer (who was a friend of one of the chorus members)  sing the part  of Jesus Christ. I think we did really well and I'm proud that I was part of the musical and that I'm a member of Polymina.

No comments:

Post a Comment