Thursday, June 9, 2016

Enjoy the ride

"I think the thing to do is enjoy the ride while you're on it.-Johnny Depp
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/johnny_depp.html


I like this quote because it reminds me of my Dad. He loves old  British sports cars and refurbishes them in his spare time. when I was really little he used to take me out in his MG to go buy doughnuts some Saturday mornings. Since we lived out in the country he'd go really fast down the road and although I did feel a bit giddy, I used to love the way the wind went through my hair and I always knew I"d be safe. When I think of that I think of how in my life I really have enjoyed the ride. Even if things seemed difficult, I feel like finding something positive and happy, even if it was the smallest thing, helped me get through. I resolve to continue to enjoy the ridge because and find something happy in each day because I draw my strength and hope from that happiness. 











No comments:

Post a Comment