Saturday, June 25, 2016

I don't always know where I'm going but I do get where I need to go in the end

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there. Lewis Carroll
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/lewiscarro165865.html

I have never had a good sense of geography (as many people well know) it gets to the point where I still sometimes have to use a GPS to find my way home and I factor in at least 10 minutes of "getting lost time" in my estimations of how long it'll take me to get plaeces. However, one thing I always know is that I will get to where I need to go, because I'm determined to do so. Besides, the fact that I get lost frequently means that I see more of the world and even if it is frightening, maybe it's good to be frightened sometimes. However, I feel less afraid knowing that I will find my way home because I always do and to me, home is the best place to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment