Tuesday, June 14, 2016

If I were stuck on Mars

Over the weekend I saw this movie called the Martian which is all about this astronaut who gets left behind on Mars and has to survive until NASA finally realizes he's alive and can retrieve him. It got me thinking  (just for the heck of it) about what I'd want with me on Mars if I ever got stuck there.


  • Trail mix-I don't care if it has to be vacuum packed, I just love the stuff.
  • Some awesome music so I can have dance parties whenever I want. 
  • A flag with SOS on it so I can stick it on Mars so people can come save me.
  • A communication system that always works so like ET I can always phone home. 
  • A pirate flag to go with the SOS flag just because, what's life without a good 'ol pirate flag matey!



God I'm so glad I don't have to get stuck on Mars!



No comments:

Post a Comment