Wednesday, June 29, 2016

If something is difficult laugh about it!

I saw this clip of a comedian named Drew Lynch who has a stutter due to a throat injury he sustained in an accident. It's funny to me how so many comedians took to comedy after going through some difficulty or other. The idea shows me how important it can be to laugh and how people can find a lot of strength and comfort in happiness. I hope everyone can grow to laugh in the face of difficulties. Life just seems better that way.


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever read the book 'The Garden Cottage Diaries, www.proessaywriting.com
    My Year in the Eighteenth Century' by Fiona J. Houston? I've just been re-reading it for about the third time and looking at the books on your reading list I think you would love it.

    ReplyDelete