Monday, June 6, 2016

Until it's done

"It always seems impossible until its done." Nelson Mandela
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/n/nelsonmand378967.html

I think what I like best about people is that they can do so much. Every day things are done, things that maybe at some point someone felt those things would be impossible to do. Sometimes I find that  when I'm working on a project, as long as I can think "this has to get done," then it does get done eventually. It may not be finished in the best way and I end up having to redo a lot of things but in the end, things get done and somehow I feel better about it if I had to struggle to get something done. So today in this post I celebrate struggles. I've found, for the most part, that the end result is usually worth fighting for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment