Sunday, July 17, 2016

I'm always impressed at what people can do when they think they can't do something

"When one must, one can."-Charlotte Whitton
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

I find I'm impressed at the good things people can do which is why it's always surprised me when people say "oh, I don't think I could do that." I think what people do is just a matter of what people are willing to do. I know that things get difficult but I've stopped believing things are impossible to do. While I might not climb Mount Everest (due to  health and safety reasons) and I might not eat bugs any time soon, (although I haven't ruled it out, as I like to maintain a sense of adventure, even if it's only in my head). However, it's nice to live with the knowledge that if there's something good that I know I have to do, then I can do it. It might take a while but things get done when they need to be done. What I love most about people is the awesome things people can do and do end up doing and when these things are done, they're often marvelous things to behold. There's so many awesome things people can do. It's just a matter of getting on with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment