Saturday, July 9, 2016

Love is everything

"Ultimately love is everything."- M. Scott Peck
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

I really think that love can be found almost anywhere and I think that's one of the best qualities of love. I like to think a little bit of love is in all of the good things people do for each other. I see it every day. It's just a matter of looking for it. One  act of love that inspired me to follow his example was a man in Australia who went out into the city where he lived and gave hugs to people who needed them. Someone filmed him doing this and you can see how much a hug meant to some people. I found this to be true when I did a similar event in Boston. Those events showed me how more love is needed in the world and how a little more love makes all the difference to people's lives. Below is the video that inspired me. Whenever I see it, I can't help but feel good inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment