Sunday, July 3, 2016

Movie in the Park

I had an awesome time last night! I went to watch the Minions movie on the lawn in front of the Prudential Center with my friend Olivia.  (For those who don't know the Minions movie is about this little yellow beings that wreak havoc everywhere and serve the most evil villain they can find!) Anyway, I really like watching movies outside and this one was fun to watch especially because there were a lot of little kids around.  I think watching movies like that with little kids is actually more fun. It's just nice to hear them laugh.  I do know though that Olivia and I were laughing so hard that after a while we started to notice that this big gap had grown in a circle around us because people had moved so they could hear the movie better! Clearly Olivia and I create a ruckus!




No comments:

Post a Comment