Sunday, July 31, 2016

We can all take what comes

"What's coming will come and we'll just have to meet it when it does." -J. K. Rowling
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/j_k_rowling.html

I find this quote encouraging because I feel like most of the time I don't know what's coming but I do know that because I've gotten through what came before, then I have a sense of certainty that I can meet what comes, whether it's good or bad and get through it. I think that's true of people in general. It always puzzles me when people say they don't think they could do/go through things that other people have gone through. I think that if people have to go through something, they do it and they get through it.  I think people in general are so brave and many don't even know it.  I hope that if you're reading this and you're going through something difficult that you can know that you'll get through it because you've come this far in life and life and the only way to go is forward! Keep fighting the good fight! I'm rooting for you! 





2 comments: