Sunday, August 14, 2016

Imagination is one of the best things to have!

"Imagination creates reality." -Richard Wagner
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

I really liked this quote mainly because I think imagination is a great thing.  I used to imagine about the things I might do in the future and although I'm not doing all the things I one imagined I'd do (for instance, I'm rather glad I left off on the idea to become a firefighter), I'm still glad that there were/are dreams I held onto. I think the things I imagined really motivated me and having a goal to work towards helped me grow. I still like to imagine things that might come to pass and it continues  to keep me going. All this reminds me of a song called "Pure Imagination that's from one of my favorite movies called Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It always makes me feel good to hear it. All I can say to end this is, if you have a dream that you really want to happen, I hope that you hold onto it until you reach it.





No comments:

Post a Comment