Monday, August 15, 2016

The best thing about cooking

"I think careful cooking is love, don't you? The loveliest thing you can cook for someone who's close to you is about as nice a valentine as you can give."- Julia Child
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/julia_child.html

I love cooking, especially baking. What i like best is watching people eat it and like it. It's nice to see people happy. I love making banana bread best. The recipe I use tastes really good, it's easy and it's fun to make too. In terms of cooking I like making rice dishes, they're fun especially jambalaya. Cooking is something I did a lot with my family and so cooking kind of does symbolize affection to me. I love making pancakes with my dad and cooking dinner for parents with my siblings and making banana bread with my mum. Whenever possible, I think cooking should be done with someone you care about. It's just more fun that way. 

This is (was) a banana bread muffin that was part of a set of muffins I made and my friends and I enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment