Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Beauty

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."- Sophia Loren
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/sophia_loren.html

People set so much store by beauty and yet I really believe that there is beauty in all of us and that beauty is all around us. This isn't to say that beauty doesn't matter, it's just that it can be found anywhere, it's just a matter of looking for it. Someone told me once that it's therapeutic to look in a mirror and tell yourself you're beautiful and I tried it and for whatever reason it did help me feel good. I just think it's nice to take pride in oneself. It does make me feel good inside. I hope that no matter what happens, you can find the beauty in yourself because I for one, believe you're worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment