Thursday, September 15, 2016

How I had a happy childhood

"One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in life is, I think, to have a happy childhood."- Agatha Christie
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/agatha_christie.html

I can say that I had a happy childhood because

  • I always know (and I still know) that I have a family and we all love each other and support each other very much. That was a great comfort especially if things were difficult. 
  • I was able to travel with my family and see so many places and I believe I really grew a lot from having those experiences.
  • I had (and still have) close friends and we had (and still have) fun together.
  • My brother, sister and I always had a lot of space to run around in because we lived on a farm (my parents and siblings still live there.)
  • I was able to go to school. I always liked learning, especially reading. Even if and when it was stressful, I'm still glad that I can learn.
  • My family always had a dog and that always felt good. 
I believe that I was a very lucky and happy child for the most part and I see that as a blessing. It has influenced me to want to give back to others so they can feel a sense of that happiness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment