Sunday, September 18, 2016

I wish a hug solved everything

"I wish I were supernaturally strong so I could put right everything that is wrong."-Greta Garbo
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/greta_garbo.html

Like Greta Garbo sometimes I really do wish I could put things right in the world. It would be awesome if  things could be solved with  a hug for example. Even if I can't cure all the evils of the world entirely by giving hugs, I know that my world is so much better with a hug. No matter what happens in my life a hug makes me feel that things will be all right. I know this because when I'm being hugged or giving a hug somehow I know that for the few seconds that a hug takes to give or receive I have a sense of certainty that nothing bad will happen in those few seconds. So far, that feeling has never been proven wrong. It's a nice feeling and my hope is that when I hug someone they can feel that same sense of safety and love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment