Thursday, September 22, 2016

Things I love about autumn

I've always quite liked autumn and as it's the first day I thought I'd write about all the things I like about autumn.


  • leaves changing color-just because they're beautiful.
  • Apple cider -it's yummy!
  • Apple picking-fun and necessary for making apple cider. Since I grew up on a farm where we had apple trees, my family and I would have apple cider making parties with our friends and my dad would get his tractor going with a wagon and take us on hayrides. It was really fun. I still like apple picking with my friends in Massachusetts.
  • Getting pumpkins and carving them
  • Getting dressed up for Halloween. One year I was a witch and my mom got me this fake nose which I thought was so cool. I liked how it made me talk with a nasally voice which is how I thought a witch sounded.
I hope everyone haas a very happy autumn!

Pulling pumpkins at a pumpkin farm

No comments:

Post a Comment