Sunday, October 9, 2016

Plant challenge!

I now am the proud owner of a zebra plant! My goal is to keep said plant alive as long as possible since apparently it keeps the toxins out of the air. In the past I managed to keep a poinsettia plant alive for about 3 years. I called that plant the tree that grows in Brookline because I owned it when I lived in Brookline, MA and I liked the book "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" so the name seemed appropriate.  The funniest thing about the plant is that almost as soon as a moved away from Brookline the plant died. (Well really, I know that it didn't die just because I moved,  I just didn't take as good care of it as I should have and I think I put it in a place with too much sun.) Anyway, I hope I can keep this plant going for longer than 2 years because I like seeing things grow. That really does make me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment