Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Sometimes Dancing Is The Best Medicine

Sometimes I think dancing really is the best medicine. Apparently a series of hospitals in California think so as well because they're now giving free dance classes to their pediatric patients. I know that I always feel particularly free and happy when I'm dancing. When I'm dancing I don't mind what people think, I just have fun.  However, it's even better when dancing with other people. I'm glad these kids are getting dance classes together.  I figure if you have to go through something difficult like being ill, it's always nice to know that you're not alone. Ultimately, I hope everyone finds a reason to dance, especially when times are tough. To read more about the hospital dance classes project follow this link:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dancin-power_us_57f7b679e4b0e655eab39cf8?section=&section=us_good-news.

No comments:

Post a Comment