Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Maggie goes after the Minions!

 I love Minions. (They are these little yellow cartoon characters who make it their mission to find and do the bidding of the most evil person that they can find. They are in the Dispicable Me movies and most recently there is a movie that was specifically dedicated to them and their antics.) Anyway, I love minions because I think they're fun! As a result, I have taken to taking pictures of all things minion, whether it's a posters about minions or minion figurines or a cup with minions, or whatever. When I see them when I'm out and about, nowadays I take a picture just because it makes me feel happy! I was sort of inspired by the Pokémon Go Game thingy that people were going on about for a while. I never got into that but I like the idea of trying to find things in random places and so I chose to do that with minions.  I've decided my pictures of minions thing could be called  "Maggie Goes After the Minions!"

So far I've found something related to minions in Salem, MA, Melrose, MA, Prince Edward island in Canada, and in Michigan as well as Boston, MA. I'm really curious to see how many places I can go and still find a minion! Thus, The adventure begins! See my most recent finding of minions in Michigan, below!


No comments:

Post a Comment