Saturday, December 24, 2016

Best things about Christmas!

For me, the best things about Christmas are:

  • Christmas crackers! (Christmas crackers are small tube shaped packages that when two people pull apart, out comes usually 2 paper hats, a silly joke and small toys.). My family usually uses them at Christmas dinner.
  • Carols! Christmas is one of the few times when it's socially acceptable to sing in public! Plus, I've always liked carols.
  •  The Queen of England's speech!- Every year the Queen (of King) of England gives a speech on Christmas and because my Mum is British we always listen to it.
  • Christmas cards! -They're colorful and fun and at the very least it's nice to get something in the mail that expresses love and isn't a bill!
  • Christmas trees- I very much enjoy decorating them
  • The fact that I get to spend more time with my family!-This is the best thing about Christmas because I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment