Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy birthday to my brother

It's my brother's birthday and it made me think of how much we both really like the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  For whatever reasons, our favorite part for the longest time was this part where these knights start yelling NEEE to annoy people. I guess because we thought it was funny, my brother and I would go around the house yelling Nee to each other for a while. We still answer the phone to each other like that sometimes. The only reason I still like doing it because I think it's nice that people can laugh and be silly together, even as adults. I hope everyone has someone to be silly with, whether it's a family member or someone else. Anyway, I wish my brother (and everyone else who was born today) a very happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment