Sunday, December 4, 2016

Lights in stormy nights

"The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights." Giotto di Bondone
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

If I could give everyone one thing I'd give them a friend. I don't know where I'd be without my friends, they've helped me when I was in hospital, they've been there on birthdays, on holidays, trips and any other important time in my life. I can't really thank them for all they've done except to tell them that I love them very much and  do all I can do be there for them if/when needed. I also intend to do right by other people so that they might feel that same sense of peace and happiness that my friends have given me. To honor my friends I want to do right by others and so because they've given light to my life, that light can spread and get through whatever storms may come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment