Thursday, December 15, 2016

Things I know to be true

For me there's something therapeutic about writing down the good things that you know to be true about yourself. It helps put things in perspective. There's always things to improve on but sometimes it's nice to think of the things that one does well and be proud of that. I know that I'm proud of my smile, my voice, my hugs and my writing. Sometimes it helps to think of these things as it motivates me to work  harder on other things that aren't really my strong points. The gifts I have are things that I can now use to give more to others.The thing I'm most proud of is the love I have for people, Among other things, I continue to work on giving more love out, because it's one of the most rewarding things I have to give and it feels so good to give it!

No comments:

Post a Comment