Sunday, December 11, 2016

To be Inspired

"What inspires me? I am so inspired every day. I am inspired by thinkers. I am inspired by rebellion. I am inspired by children. I have been inspired by love."- Nikki Sixx
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/n/nikki_sixx.html

It's interesting to me what people think of as inspiring. I know that I do what I can to put some love in the things that I do that I consider to be good. I hope maybe one day people will be inspired by me. I continue to work to be someone people can look up to. If I can be someone that people can see something positive in and something that they want to be like, then I know that the things I've done in life have been worth it. Love really is the ultimate inspirational thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment