Saturday, January 21, 2017

Awesome Boston Women's March!

I went to the Boston Women's March which was a really amazing experience. It was wonderful to see so many women, men, and children united in supporting people and rights that we feel are under threat. It's equally wonderful to know that people are united in supporting these things. I'm really glad that I was part of this march and it made me even more determined to work harder to support people and ensure that their rights are protected. When things seem so difficult, it's lovely to know that one is not alone and to make sure that others feel that they aren't alone and that people care for them and their wellbeing and rights. Helping people in that way makes my soul feel good.  If you marched today, I hope that you'll always be proud of what you did, I'm proud of you and everyone who marches and supports others. Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment