Thursday, January 19, 2017

I don't mind taking the rain

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."- Dolly Parton
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/dolly_parton.html

Whenever I had to go through something difficult in the past, I found it really helpful to think that there was something better to come after whatever difficult thing was happening. I think the difficult things that I might go through do make me feel a bit stronger. Ultimately, I can live in the knowledge that I can take what comes and I can be a better person because I've made it through to the end and I can be happier knowing that. For this reason I love rainbows because they are nature's way of showing how things can better and more beautiful after storms. So if you're going through something difficult, I hope you find the rainbow in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment