Saturday, January 28, 2017

The comfort in being able to edit one's life

"My life needs editing."-Mort Sahl
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/mortsahl102619.html

I really like this quote because I think it's comforting to know that people have the ability to change or improve or otherwise edit  their lives. I like knowing that even when my life is going well, I can make it even better if I want. It's just a matter of  figuring out how to do that and at times, that challenge can be rather fun for me. Even when things may not be so great, it's comforting to know that somehow they can get better and although I may not  always know how to do it right away,  I feel like I do have the ability to find solutions so things can be better. So yes, I'm glad lives can be edited, as long as that editing is for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment