Saturday, January 14, 2017

Thinking of all the good one can do

Sometimes I feel really comforted thinking about the good things I can do and the nice things people have done for me. I think it's just nice to know that people can be really good to each other. For example, I like the fact that hugging someone has never yet gone out of style and that people still smile at each other on a fairly regular basis. These may seem like small things, but each smile and each hug I receive and give means a lot to me. I love writing these posts as well, just because it feels so good to write something nice and as much of a boost that it gives me I also do it because it makes me happier to think that it might help someone else out there. Plus, I like to keep the idea alive that there really is a lot of good in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment