Sunday, February 19, 2017

Dance for Joy 2017!

I need your help!!! I'm starting a challenge called the Dance4Joy 2017! Since I love dancing, Dance for Joy 2017 is meant to be a really fun way to raise money for programs, research and treatment for people with mental health conditions. Basically what I'd like is for people to take one minute (or more if you want) to dance to a song that you like and then state that you're going to donate (inset amount of money) to an organization that is related to mental health. For example, I'm going to donate $10 to the National Alliance for mental illness in Massachusetts. 
In your video please challenge a friend to dance next. After you finish your video just upload it to your facebook page and the share it on the facebook page I created called Dance4Joy2017.
As I'm turning 32 in April, my goal is that dance for joy 2017 will raise $3,200 (USD) for mental illness research treatment and programs. I hope everyone has a great time doing this challenge. I wish you all the best and thank you so much for doing this challenge with me, it means a great deal to me. If you have any questions feel free to email me at dance4joy2017@gmail.com. 
PS-if you don't want to dance or donate money, if you could just spread the word to everyone, I'd really really appreciate it! Thank you very much in advance for your help!


No comments:

Post a Comment