Thursday, February 16, 2017

I hope everyone has things they're really glad they did

I was thinking just now about things I've done in my life that I'm really glad I did and it made me think about how much I hope that everyone has things that they're really glad they did and that there's still more things that they hope to do. I'm really glad that I've traveled and that I've gone to college and grad school, that I've given hugs to random strangers that felt in need,  that I'm taking a sign language course and that I'm working a job I love. There's still more I want to do. I'd like to get published in a journal or write a book. I'd like to travel more and meet more people and love more.  The things I've done in the past show me that there's so much I can do and it's just a matter of getting down and doing it.  To all who read this, I hope you've done things that you're proud of and that if there is something good you really want to do, I hope you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment